SouthEast Link's Cleaner University offers Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) classes. CMI Certification is a Nationally Recognized Training & Industry Certification in Commercial Cleaning & Janitorial Sanitation that will allow you to stay competitive and successful in the cleaning industry. Through, Cleaner University educates your staff on up-to-date cleaning methods to promote a clean and safe environment.
See our schedule for upcoming classes here
To register call our office today (404) 691-8422, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or notify your sales consultant.
General Safety - 3/15/2018*
How to perform custodial jobs safely and help keep others in the facility safe. The topics covered include:
· Properly handling and diluting cleaning chemicals
· Fire prevention
· Safely working with powered equipment
· Safe stepladder use
· Preventing slips, trips, and falls
· Personal protective equipment
· What to do in case of an emergency
Restroom Care - 4/19/2018*
An easy step-by-step process for cleaning, disinfecting, and maintaining restrooms.
Customer Service - 5/17/2018*
Teaches the basics of customer service tailored to cleaning staff. Topics covered include:
· How to look and act like a professional
· Interacting with building occupants
· Understanding and meeting customer needs
· Properly addressing customer complaints
HAZARD COMMUNICATION - 6/14/2018* Reserve Your Spot
Understanding chemical labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
General Cleaning -7/19/2018*
How to safely and effectively complete the most common cleaning tasks, including:
· Odor prevention and elimination
· Sweeping and mopping
· Emptying trash
· How to clean specific surface types, such as glass and stainless steel
Carpet Care - 8/16/2018*
Hard Floor - 9/13/2018*
*Please be advised this schedule may be subject to change.